Nantucket Whaler New England Oxford
We are proud of our American made 100% cotton oxford shirts. Hand crafted in New England in a 200 year-old mill using vintage sewing machines. Our unique pattern is made from high count, durable and flexible oxford cloth. A customer favorite...this shirt has found a home on yachts, tall ships, the work place, the beach and each of our 50 states.
CURRENTLY WE ONLY HAVE XS IN WHITE AND XS AND SM IN BLUE AVAILABLE
Our Massachusetts manufacturer who sources our fabric, cuts, sews and embroiders our famous oxford shirts has temporarily shut down due to an issue at the old mill and loss of equipment. We are devastated for him and his workers and look forward to their re-opening in the Fall. We would not sacrifice the quality by quickly moving to another supplier but regret not having our shirt available to new and returning customers until October.
PLEASE send us a note with your email, preferred color and size and we will add you to our waiting list. We will notify you two weeks before we are able to ship and provide free priority shipping to all. We are sorry for the inconvenience! Click below to join the list now:
- Button-down, mid-sized collar
- Box-pleated back yoke and loop
- Unisex sizing: see size chart
- embroidered blue whale on white and blue oxford
- Fabric is washed before sewn
- Machine wash cold recommended.
- We recommend air drying. No iron necessary. As this fabric is on the heavy side, leaving in the dryer for longer than 10 minutes will increase wrinkles.
Top Left Model is 5'4 and wearing white in size XS
Bottom left model is 5'5 and wearing sky blue in a size small.